Friday, February 19, 2010

Three Apps



#1647

She told me I love boy/girl poems, love
scenes in them based on a deep degeneracy
inherited from too much heat around my
genitals, as manifest in tangents I could only
see if I was getting laid. She told me this as
I was getting laid in such a way that any notion

of telling was subsumed in an ass as stately as
a mansion, which I filled with the liquid
cobwebs of my imagination. There was grass
outside being smoked in a car in which another
boy/girl scenario played out in a brunette giving
a fine performance of Bolero in her movements,

and I immediately flashed back to the deep
genitals of my first girlfriend and the way she
used to implore God’s help at certain moments,
who was certainly watching this. That’s it, that’s
the whole spiel I have on boy/girl poems and
why they are hated by the dry dunces who love them.


#1646

A ring of retards, she said to herself,
a ring of retards. It was her turn to
speak, speak she did, but she watched
herself the whole time, thinking how
dumb the whole thing would look to
one of her old friends, in the days when
she (and they) ruled the world, because
the world was so tiny and they could
encompass it. She gets up to piss, and
notices nothing. She’s still gorgeous
and she knows it, that’s that. Yes, I
saw this happen, I was down there
with them. But then, you don’t know
who I am, do you, and does it matter?


#1638

She was eating lunch, I was watching her eat
lunch, I started having all these thoughts about
how people reveal themselves, even just how
they eat their meals but it was such a nice day
and I had a few drinks and I just kind of got
lost in it all, the food was really good but there
was this sense that nothing could really last,
everyone has these great cars and these great
lives but nothing really lasts, and I start to
worry even just about eating lunch like this,
isn’t there something better I should be doing?
Isn’t there something more important than
this? I don’t want to get all existential about
this cause it happens all the time, but I’m telling
you this cause I know you have these feelings
too, and it doesn’t matter how we communicate
as long as the basic gist of things comes through,
in fact I’m kind of eating lunch right now and
kind of having the same feelings, I get depressed
in the afternoons here because everything is so
still and perfect, so even though I have to live in
this perfected state (some people say it’s exalted,
I don’t think it’s exalted, I don’t even know what
exalted means) it just doesn’t work. I guess the
lesson is that we should all skip lunch, I know
it’s completely absurd but it might be better
just to eat breakfast and dinner, but you know,
people in this town have to do certain things
at certain times which is why I treasure this, but
hold on a sec I just got a text from somebody,
do you mind if I call you back, if not today
tomorrow, I really want to hear your thoughts on this?

45 comments:

Poetry Pleases! said...

Dear Adam

Yes, interesting Apps. Have you really written more than 1647? I'm pleased to see that you soon got over your weak cough!

Best wishes from Simon

P.F.S. Post said...

Thanks, Simon.

Adam Fieled

Lana A said...

wild

P.F.S. Post said...

Thanks Lana!

Poetry Pleases! said...

Dear Adam

Why don't you submit one of your posts to the blog competition at '3 Quarks Daily'? I submitted a post on behalf of Katy Evans-Bush but I made a mess of copying and pasting it and I don't think she's very pleased with me.

Best wishes from Simon

Kelly said...

mmmmmmmmmmmm. these are nice

馬甲 said...

感覺很好的blog,祝你開心喔........................................

Poetry Pleases! said...

Dear Adam

Long time no post! Are you alright? We poets need to keep an eye on each other.

Best wishes from Simon

生氣 said...

Birthdays are good for you. The more you have, the longer you live.............................................

治士士 said...

當一個人內心能容納兩樣相互衝突的東西,這個人便開始變得有價值了。..................................................

GeraldF_Rotter雅慧 said...

待人要誠心,做事要用心,勝負平常心。......................................................

BennieS_0123Godina said...

Necessity is the mother of invention.......................................................

BertR25596 said...

I do like ur article~!!! ........................................

ElvisS_Scholten0188 said...

Well done!........................................

玄雨 said...

工作,是愛的具體化~~~~努力吧!...............................................................

登山 said...

Efforts to fight fuel!........................................................

EmmieCollett said...

成人貼站 中部視訊聊天 免費色情聊天室 av免費片 交友 最新女優排行 性感美女 777美女影片 學生妹偷拍 6k 聊天室 愛愛色情網 情趣影片 18禁免費看 台灣美少女自拍俱樂部 美腿影城 a片歐美 情色試看 色情榜 情色貼圖區 //bbs.x383.com/sexcity/ 完美女人影音聊天網 一夜情 情色美女圖 辣妹 人妻熟女系列 歐美超熟女 情人視訊 2009空姐招考 a片a圖分享區 美女自拍寫真 85cc免費影城85cc卡通 微風線上成人觀看 打嘟嘟成人網 777 貼圖貼片 援交桃園 嘟都情人色網 鋼管 無碼av貼圖 洪爺影視 大奶av女優免費看 sex520免費影片亞洲區 免費線上成人影片下載 巨乳 性愛持久 後宮網站 無碼 0204影城 免費線上性愛直播 走光秀

淑芬 said...

很棒的分享~如有打擾之處,敬請原諒!........................................

怡君 said...

世間是非,要如水泥地般水過則乾。......................................................

筠銘 said...

很棒的分享~留言支持! ........................................

坤郁 said...

愛情是一種發明,需要不斷改良。只是,這種發明和其他發明不一樣,它沒有專利權,隨時會被人搶走。..................................................................

誠紋 said...

成人線上卡通 視訊網 正妹聊天 免費成人圖 交友援 av女優寫真貼圖 漫畫性感美女 微風線上影片 自拍.偷拍 ut聊聊天室 成人視訊 情趣用品 18禁卡通遊戲 巨乳美少女 咆曉小咾鼠影城 免費a片 線上觀看情色影片 免費線上觀看色情 一夜情人 383成人影音成 sexygirl 裸照 虐待美女 辣妹寫真集dvd 淫亂人妻日記 歐美熟女色情圖片 免費視訊 空姐圖貼 69成人a圖下載 微風寫真館 85cc影 微風論壇情色 嘟嘟 xo777 情色性愛貼圖 台北援交網 嘟嘟情色網 鋼管秀 下載av 洪爺娛樂往 台灣大奶影片 sexy888影片分享區 下載 巨乳人妻初體驗h漫 台灣性愛文學網 後宮18jack 限制級國片 0204成人 免費性愛觀看 走光

CoryToy12振宇 said...

文章不求沽名釣譽,率性就是真的..................................................................

洪筱婷 said...

要照顧身體歐~保重......................................................................

葉婷 said...

一棵樹除非在春天開了花,否則難望在秋天結果。.................................................................                           

吳婷婷 said...

It takes all kinds to make a world.............................................................

賢林 said...

閱讀您的BLOG文章,真是件快樂的事!..................................................................

婉婷 said...

如果成為一支火柴,也要點亮一個短暫的宇宙;如果是一隻烏鴉,也要叫疼閉塞的耳膜。..................................................................

李宗蓮李宗蓮 said...

Accept that some days you are the pigeon, and some days you are the statue.............................................................

KyungBivo中如 said...

沈舟側畔千帆過,病樹前頭萬木春............................................................

士凱士凱 said...

你好勁呀! 感謝!!!............................................................

吳淑懷名明惠 said...

世間事沒有一樣沒有困難,只要有信心去做,至少可以做出一些成績。..................................................

陳陳廖淑娟詩蓁俊偉 said...

一棵樹除非在春天開了花,否則難望在秋天結果。............................................................

許泓v辛 said...

堅持是為著某種目的或目標,而持續不斷朝向既定方向努力的一種意念。..................................................

凱v胡倫 said...

Lets cross the bridge when we come to it............................................................

吳彥湛孟修宇 said...

好的開始並不代表會成功,壞的開始並不代表是失敗..................................................

偉曹琬 said...

良言一句三冬暖,惡語傷人六月寒。......................................................................

王辛江淑萍康 said...

永遠不要躊躇伸出你的手。也永遠不要躊躇接受別人伸出的手。.................................................................

峻胡邦慧v帆 said...

愛情不是慈善事業,不能隨便施捨。......................................................................

1615 said...

路過留言支持~~~............................................................

佳張張張張燕張張張張張 said...

聰明人之所以不會成功,是因為他們缺乏了堅忍的毅力。.................................................

hui hui said...

初次拜訪,祝你人氣一百分

石JaquelynS_Whitesi白 said...

打聲招呼,祝你一切平安!............................................................

phish streams said...

wow, this is shit.

especially for an american poet

P.F.S. Post said...

thank you, "phish streams," for your intelligent, thoughtful, bravely identity revealing comment. and yes, oh what an imposing standard the american poetry canon sets. for half-wits.

 

free hit counting
Discount Backpacks